Mischief to Vehicle
On Sunday June 9, 2013 Police were dispatched to the area of Fairview Ave and Forest Ave at around 1:10 AM, with regards to a report of Mischief. The victim who was driving a vehicle was confronted by an intoxicated male who had jumped out in front of the vehicle. The male first tried to get into the passenger side of the car before coming around to the front of the vehicle where he punched the windshield causing it to break. A St. Thomas man was arrested at the scene and charge with mischief.
On Sunday June 9, 2013 in the early morning hours, Police made arrests for bail violations in two separate incidents. The two males both residents of St. Thomas were found to be in violation of alcohol conditions that were part of their release orders. The males were held in custody pending a court appearance.
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Calling all local car fans! - July 19, 2014
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - July 12, 2014
- The Fatherhood Change - July 11, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 8, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch 2 for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 7, 2014
This entry was posted on Sunday, June 9th, 2013 at 9:26 am and is filed under St. Thomas Police. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.