Theft from Inn out of the Cold
A 45 year old St. Thomas man was arrested on Monday and charged with possession of stolen property and breach of probation after stealing a lap top from Inn out of the cold. The man was seen with the lap top the next day by police. He was held pending a bail hearing.
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Calling all local car fans! - July 19, 2014
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - July 12, 2014
- The Fatherhood Change - July 11, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 8, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch 2 for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 7, 2014
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 5th, 2013 at 10:26 am and is filed under St. Thomas Police. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.