“From our table to yours…” is the latest library display at St. Thomas Public Library. We’ve included a broad range of books in both the fiction and non-fiction sections, but they all have one thing in common – food. We invite library customers to take books from our display table, to their own table at home.
From the fiction section, we’re sampling a fine collection of food-based mysteries, such as “Key Lime Pie Murder” by Joanna Fluke, and some well-aged general fiction, such as “Fried Green Tomatoes At The Whistle Stop Cafe” by Fannie Flagg.
From the non-fiction section, we’ve selected a palette-pleasing tasting of cookbooks from famous celebrities – like The Food Network’s Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri, Mario Batali, Gordon Ramsey, and Paula Dean – and cookbooks that simply looked too appetizing to resist! Don’t forget that there are non-fiction stories about food, too. For example, the library has several books on the life of Julia Child that are quite delectable!
So come on, St. Thomas Public Library fans – read something delicious!
Latest posts by St. Thomas Public Library (see all)
- Out with the old – in with the new! - December 10, 2013
- An Evening Adult Book Club? It’s a Mystery! - August 23, 2013
- The Local History staff need your help in identifying a mystery man! - August 1, 2013
- From Our Table to Yours – Library Display - June 25, 2013
- A Lonely Business - June 15, 2013