Evening Etiquette – A Gentleman's Guide
Look the part
A true gentleman dresses the part. A lack of knowledge here could be the birth of all kinds of disasters before even leaving the house. He should have a look so sharp he could butcher a songbird with it.
This inforgraphic will help a gentleman know what tweed to wear, how to tie a Half Windsor knot, what collars and shoes to wear depending on how formal the occasion. A gentleman will also find out what knife and fork goes where along with some knowledge of whisky.
Original Source: http://www.boisdale.co.uk/
Published by Boisdale
Designed by Foundonline
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Calling all local car fans! - July 19, 2014
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - July 12, 2014
- The Fatherhood Change - July 11, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 8, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch 2 for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 7, 2014
Tags: butcher, disasters, dresses, Evening Etiquette, half windsor knot, how to tie a half windsor, how to tie a half windsor knot, knife and fork, lack of knowledge, shoes, songbird, true gentleman, tweed, whisky
This entry was posted on Monday, May 20th, 2013 at 12:22 pm and is filed under The Style Section. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.