Look the part
A true gentleman dresses the part. A lack of knowledge here could be the birth of all kinds of disasters before even leaving the house. He should have a look so sharp he could butcher a songbird with it.
This inforgraphic will help a gentleman know what tweed to wear, how to tie a Half Windsor knot, what collars and shoes to wear depending on how formal the occasion. A gentleman will also find out what knife and fork goes where along with some knowledge of whisky.
Original Source: http://www.boisdale.co.uk/
Published by Boisdale
Designed by Foundonline
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Certain Heinz brand infant food may contain packaging defects that may allow the entry of spoilage microorganisms - March 9, 2014
- Wind Chill Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - March 2, 2014
- Public presentation of winning concepts from Fanshawe College Design Charrette for Talbot Street - February 27, 2014
- Wind Chill Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - February 27, 2014
- Rainfall Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - February 20, 2014