Look the part
A true gentleman dresses the part. A lack of knowledge here could be the birth of all kinds of disasters before even leaving the house. He should have a look so sharp he could butcher a songbird with it.
This inforgraphic will help a gentleman know what tweed to wear, how to tie a Half Windsor knot, what collars and shoes to wear depending on how formal the occasion. A gentleman will also find out what knife and fork goes where along with some knowledge of whisky.
Original Source: http://www.boisdale.co.uk/
Published by Boisdale
Designed by Foundonline
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- 80 for 80: Celebrating Eighty Years of the Architectural Conservancy of Ontario - November 28, 2013
- Snow Squall Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - November 27, 2013
- Deputy Commissioner Larry Beechey retires from OPP - November 27, 2013
- Snow Squall watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - November 27, 2013
- Blowing up education - November 27, 2013