Rainfall Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County
A low pressure centre over Lake Michigan is expected to slowly intensify as it tracks toward the Central Great Lakes today. Rain associated with the low is streaming north from the Gulf of Mexico to Southern Ontario. Regions near and just north of Lake Erie are expected to receive the highest rainfall amounts with about 25 mm before the rain tapers to showers overnight. This will meet the winter season rainfall criteria of 25 mm within 24 hours, used when the ground is still frozen.
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Calling all local car fans! - July 19, 2014
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - July 12, 2014
- The Fatherhood Change - July 11, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 8, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch 2 for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 7, 2014
This entry was posted on Monday, March 11th, 2013 at 11:03 am and is filed under Weather. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.