Severe Thunderstorm watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County
ISSUED BY ENVIRONMENT CANADA AT 1:11 PM EDT WEDNESDAY 3 JULY 2013
Potential for severe thunderstorms development this afternoon. This is an alert to the potential development of severe thunderstorms with large hail, damaging winds or heavy rainfall..Monitor weather conditions and listen for updated bulletins.
Conditions are favourable for severe thunderstorm development this afternoon with torrential downpours as the main concern. Hail up to 2 centimetres and brief damaging wind gusts are also possible.
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Calling all local car fans! - July 19, 2014
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - July 12, 2014
- The Fatherhood Change - July 11, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 8, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch 2 for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 7, 2014
Tags: Aylmer, bulletins, Elgin County, ENVIRONMENT CANADA, hail, potential development, rainfall, Severe Thunderstorm Watch, severe thunderstorms, St. Thomas, thunderstorm development, weather conditions, wind gusts
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013 at 1:29 pm and is filed under Weather. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.